San Mateo County and the State of California continue to provide us with updated guidelines and mandates. In an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus we are strictly adhering to these requirements. Guidelines are always evolving. Please check back with us for further updates.
For the safety of everyone at Costanoa, all guests (regardless of vaccination status) are required to wear a face mask when entering any building.
Costanoa Lodge + Camp is open in the following fashion:
· Lodge, Tent Bungalows, Cabins, RV sites, and Pitch-Your-Own-Tent sites are open at this time.
· Restaurant services, Cascade and Pine Tent are open for dine-in and to-go options.
· The General Store is open. Face masks are required for guests while inside the store.
· Massage Appointments and spa treatments are closed until further notice. These services will resume soon. Please contact 650-879-1100 if you have questions.
· Family activities are available.
· Please contact the lodge at 650-879-1100 x ‘0’ if you have questions about future or existing reservations.
· Please contact the Campground at 650-879-7302 for RV and Pitch-Your-Own-Tent Reservations and/or questions.
We appreciate your understanding and participation with these guidelines as we try every effort to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff.