San Mateo County and the State of California continue to provide us with updated guidelines and mandates. In an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus we are strictly adhering to these requirements. Guidelines are always evolving. Please check back with us for further updates.
Costanoa guests and restaurant/general store patrons are kindly asked to maintain social distancing while on property. We also ask that you refrain from visiting Costanoa if you have any flu-like symptoms.
For the safety of everyone at Costanoa, all guests are required to wear a face mask when entering any building and/or when that guests comes within 6 feet of a fellow guest or staff member. While still maintaining social distancing, face masks are not required when outdoors or within your accommodation.
Costanoa Lodge + Camp is open in the following fashion:
· Lodge, Tent Bungalows, Cabins, RV sites, and Pitch-Your-Own-Tent sites are open at this time.
· Restaurant services, Cascade and Pine Tent are open. Socially-distant indoor and outdoor dining options are available.
· The General Store is open. Face masks and social distancing is required inside the store.
· Massage Appointments and spa treatments are closed until further notice. These services will resume soon. Please contact 650-879-1100 if you have questions.
· Group Activities and are available with COVID-19 safety protocols in place. Our trails will remain open to guests for hiking and mountain biking.
· Please contact the lodge at 650-879-1100 x ‘0’ if you have questions about future or existing reservations.
· Please contact the Campground at 650-879-7302 for RV and Pitch-Your-Own-Tent Reservations and/or questions.
We appreciate your understanding and participation with these guidelines as we try every effort to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff.