An unprecedented “shelter in place” order for San Mateo County and the entire State of California is currently in effect. It will require most residents to remain at home until further notice in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Guidelines are still evolving.
Costanoa guests and Visitors are kindly asked to maintain social distancing while on property. We also ask that you refrain from visiting Costanoa if you have any flu-like symptoms.
On April 17, the San Mateo County Health Officer in conjunction with other Bay Area counties issued an order requiring individuals to wear a face covering when they need to leave their home to work or obtain essential goods and services.
Costanoa will remain open in the following limited fashion:
· Lodge, Tent Bungalows, Cabins and RV sites will remain open at this time. Pitch-your-own-tent sites are closed due to San Mateo County ordinance.
· Restaurant services (Cascade and Pine Tent) as of Tuesday 3/17 will be limited to TO-GO orders only.
· Massage Appointments are cancelled through until further notice. Please contact 650-879-1100 if you have questions.
· Group Activities are canceled until further notice. (Our trails will remain open to guests for hiking and mountain biking).
· Please contact the lodge at 650-879-1100 x ‘0’ if you have questions about future or existing reservations.
· Please contact the Campground at 650-879-7302 for RV Reservations and or questions.
Thank you and we appreciate all our staff and customers past, present and future and hope to see you soon.