San Mateo County and the State of California continue to provide us with updated guidelines and mandates. In an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus we are strictly adhering to these requirements. Guidelines are always evolving. Please check back with us for further updates.
Due to gathering restrictions still in place in San Mateo County, gatherings are to be 12 people or less of the same family. While we would love for you to join us with your immediate family, please consider the following guidelines from San Mateo County:
“State public health directives prohibit professional, social and community gatherings. Gatherings are defined as meetings or other events that bring together persons from multiple households at the same time for a shared or group experience in a single room, space, or place such as an auditorium, stadium, arena, large conference room, meeting hall, or other indoor or outdoor space.
We appreciate your understanding and participation with these guidelines as we try every effort to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff.
Costanoa guests and restaurant/general store patrons are kindly asked to maintain social distancing while on property. We also ask that you refrain from visiting Costanoa if you have any flu-like symptoms.
For the safety of everyone at Costanoa, all guests are required to wear a face mask when entering any building and/or when that guests comes within 6 feet of a fellow guest or staff member. While still maintaining social distancing, face masks are not required when exercising outdoors or within your accommodation.
Costanoa will remain open in the following fashion:
· Lodge, Tent Bungalows, Cabins, RV sites, and Pitch-Your-Own tent sites will remain open at this time.
· To minimize contact and for the safety of our guests and staff we are currently not offering room cleaning for stays of two or more night. Fresh towels and supplies may be requested at any time.
· Restaurant services (Cascade and Pine Tent) are limited to TO-GO orders only. However outdoor dining is available in adjacent designated lawn areas.
· Massage Appointments, spa treatments, and hot tub are closed/cancelled until further notice. Please contact 650-879-1100 if you have questions.
· Group Activities are canceled until further notice. (Our trails will remain open to guests for hiking and mountain biking).
· Please contact the lodge at 650-879-1100 x ‘0’ if you have questions about future or existing reservations.
· Please contact the Campground at 650-879-7302 for RV Reservations and or questions.
Thank you and we appreciate all our staff and customers past, present and future and hope to see you on the coast soon!