Costanoa strives to provide our employees with a work environment that mirrors the atmosphere experienced here by our guests: comfortable and friendly, with an emphasis on personal health, happiness and well-being. And don't forget: while our guests come from around the world to visit and enjoy our stunning location, Costanoa employees actually get to work here!
The unique character of the Costanoa experience requires a corresponding singularity from any and all prospective employees. Enthusiasm and an affinity for details is certainly important, as well as a passion for nature, the outdoors and a desire to share your knowledge with others. As such, Costanoa is a property that allows for its employees to get more out of work than work alone.
Chef will report to the General Manager and be responsible for leading the culinary operation of Cascade Restaurant, Pine Tent Pizza and catering departments. The Chef will be passionate about sourcing top quality product, developing a comprehensive food plan for a seasonally changing menu and maintaining strong relationships with local farmers and purveyors. S/he must have held previous leadership roles for a minimum of four years including experience training and mentoring staff, resource management and maintaining food & labor costs. Strong business acumen and working knowledge of general duties and financials (P&L, food and labor cost) is essential.
The ideal candidate is a professional, hardworking and organized individual with an energetic spirit and solid culinary pedigree. S/he should be an inspirational leader and possess a genuine passion to build a strong staff and to motivate and develop others. Ability to work as a team and to collaborate with executive management and staff is a must.
Pay is negotiable and will depend on experience.
Manage our expanding General Store. Assess visual presentation of all items, manage inventory, purchasing, & staff.
General Store seeks a passionate retail-experienced professional who can create a thriving retail brand-mix to match our diverse customers while improving customer service and incremental sales.
• Friends & Family Discounts apply not only at Costanoa, but also at each of our sister properties as well.
• Employee Discounts on food, beverages, and retail items.
• Complimentary employee meal with each 8 hour shift.
• Discounts in our Spa.
• Opportunities for expansion of your own personal hobbies: lead guided hikes along the Pacific Coastline, help our guests explore rugged trails by mountain bike, or introduce children to the wonders of nature at Kids Camp only to name a few.
• Health & Dental with full-time employment, as well as sick and vacation time.